Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chicago Special



Belgian touroperator Connections launched its Chicago campaign yesterday and guess what? I will be the one guiding Belgians (and others!) around this wonderful city in of course my own, special way.
Meaning: no rides in the Navy Pier ferris wheel but instead I might take you for a couple of rides in some of Chicago's elevators. You might be surprised by what you will see. For lunch I suggest you skip the Chicago deep dish pizza (we have really good thin crust pizza here, which we all like better by the way) but a hot dog on the other hand: go for it. But please: no ketchup! Put some mustard, onion & relish instead. .. Or try to track down one of the tamales guys ( I may just know the way to find out about their whereabouts ... )
And instead of visiting Union Station (which I will show you anyway ), why not go for a train ride (this one never comes free - Ventra needs to make some money out of it...)
If you wish to find out about this and a whole lot more: this is your lucky day/week, because Connections just launched their  'Chicago Special' (for bookings until March 23rd, travel until November) with rates starting from 749 euro per person, including flights Brussels - Chicago - Brussels and three nights in a double room. I promise you: this is a BARGAIN!

Hope to see you all soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment